Same-Day Mold Testing in Peachtree GA
Black Canyon Environmental is a trusted mold testing company in Peachtree GA. Serving homes and businesses in the area, our team of licensed mold inspectors will accurately detect mold even in hidden parts of your property.
With us, you have the confidence that if there’s mold in your home or office, we’ll find it!
Professional Mold Testing for Peachtree GA Homes and Businesses
Every homeowner dreads hearing the term MOLD. It is not only unsightly but leads to serious health complications. Stuffy nose, itchy eyes, congestion, sneezing, skin rash, lung irritation, coughing, and wheezing, among other health issues.
This is why you need to get professional mold testing as soon as you notice the initial signs of mold.
Black Canyon Environmental is your go-to partner any time you need mold testing in Peachtree City. Our mold inspectors provide same-day mold testing so you can act fast if there’s indeed mold in your home.
During the mold inspection, we not only check for physical signs but also conduct air sampling tests so we can give accurate reports. After the testing, we give you the findings.
When Should You Get Mold Inspection?
At times there’s too much mold that you can easily see it. However, there are instances where mold is hidden inside walls, behind the drywall, under the carpet, or in crawlspaces. If the latter is the case, you need professional mold testing to locate all the mold.
Here are some signs that you need professional mold testing in Peachtree GA:
- Musty odor: if there’s a musty smell on your property, schedule mold testing as soon as possible. Even when there are physical signs of mold, you still need mold testing to find the hidden mold.
- You recently experienced flooding in your home
- There are physical signs of mold in your home or office
- You or your loved ones have been struggling with mold-related illnesses like severe sinus infect infections that keep recurring
- You want to sell your home
- You are buying a new home or commercial property
- Leaking pipes
During your mold testing service, our mold testing inspectors will:
- Tell if your commercial or residential property has a mold problem.
- Measure how severe the mold infestation is
- Check for moisture leaks in hard-to-reach places
- Recommend the best mold prevention and removal plans
- Check whether your property had mold infestation in the past
- Inspect the HVAC system
- Moisture-map your entire home or office.
Benefits of Professional Mold Testing
Protect Your Building Against Structural Damage
According to science, mold depends on its organic host which can be a cardboard, wood, drywall, or ceiling tiles. If you don’t act fast, mold will destroy building materials, leading to dry rot.
In worse situations where you do too little too late, the only solution would be pulling down the entire building.
On-time mold testing will protect your home against severe structural damage. Our mold testing professionals will look into places you’d normally overlook. Behind walls, under plumbing fixtures, underneath appliances, or inside flooring.
And with the results from the professional mold testing in Peachtree GA, you’ll get rid of the mold before the situation gets worse.
Lower Mold Exposure
As we mentioned earlier, a mold infestation can lead to serious health complications including:
- Asthma flare-up
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Sore throat
- Dry skin
- Difficulty breathing
The mold testing experts at Black Canyon Environmental will identify traces of mold in your home. And with these findings, you’ll take the necessary steps, including mold remediation and removal to protect your family.
Get Accurate Mold Testing Results
While it’s possible to use over-the-counter mold testing kits, the results may not be accurate because:
• It is hard to know what scientific analysis means without the necessary expertise
• Mold inspection kits don’t have visual inspection capabilities. You may detect mold using these kits but will not know its intensity.
• You’ll not know what steps to take because you don’t have factual results about mold testing.
Help You to Know the Next Step
After professional mold testing, the mold testing experts at Black Canyon Environmental will tell the situation as it is. This way, you’ll create a clear to completely get rid of the mold.
The mold testing expert will help you estimate:
• How long it will take to completely get rid of the mold
• Whether you need to move your family during the mold removal process
• How much the mold removal will take
• Also, the mold testing expert will help to estimate the cost of your mold remediation so you can plan ahead.
Save Money on Mold Remediation
The cost of mold remediation depends how severe the mold infestation is, among other factors. This means the cost of mold remediation may be too high.
Also, considering how fast mold spreads any delays or attempts to handle the mold removal yourself will only make the process more expensive.
On-time mold remediation will make the process faster and more thorough, making the process more affordable. So if you want to save money on mold remediation, get professional mold testing.
Schedule Your Mold Testing Now
Do you suspect that your home or office has a mold infestation? Let the team at Black Canyon Environmental handle your mold testing now